I’m so torn! I have two favorite shows:
How I Met Your Mother
I loooove this show. The gang is so witty and spontaneous and just plain funny. I love how each of them has his own story, and although the plot focuses mainly on Ted and how he met his wife, the four others aren’t left out of the picture and still get equal screentime that they deserve. I also love how their jokes and punchlines are original and how natural they are able to deliver it. If I were to choose a favorite character… I honestly can’t. I love Ted, Robin, Marshall, Lily and Barney all the same, and in my opinion, it is going to be hard to have a series to top off this one. Hats off, HIMYM!
This show always gives me good vibes whenever I watch it. For me, it is very original, and I like how open it is to society’s perception of a family. I also love how it is able to make its viewers relate and reminisce in each story, and how we can all learn from the morals that each episode entails. I have my personal favorites from this cast! I love how adorable and huggable Cameron is, I love Gloria’s accent and her motherly love for Manny, I love how cute and clueless Luke is about things, and I think Phil is the greatest Dad ever. I love this show. I really do.
This is a picture of me and my older brother. I know it is a pretty bad picture, but it is the only one I can find right now, so I have no choice but to use this one.
Anyway, I consider my brother the one I have been closest to the longest, because basically, he has known me my whole life - from the moment I was born until now. He was my first best friend, the one I spent most of my childhood memories with, the one I share my “firsts” with, the one who guides me through experiences he’s had first, the one I share most of my inside jokes and memories with.
We may not have the perfect brother-sister relationship because we have different beliefs, we come from different schools, have a different set of friends, and have different hobbies and interests; but because we have lived under the same roof our whole lives, we pretty much know each other up to the core.
There is only the two of us, and we have a three-year age gap. We’ve been through thousands of fights and arguments but we make up for it in no time because, well, we have no choice. We see each other every single day.
I don’t know what else to say except that my brother may be the most impatient, self-righteous, rowdy, untidy and killjoy guy out there, but I love him very much and I am so proud with everything that he has accomplished in his twenty years of living. I know that he will go far, and rest assured, that I will always be there for him wherever life takes him. :)
Every challenge starts with this. So, this time around, I am going to make my facts random. Like really random.
1. This challenge asked for one picture. I gave four pictures. Huzzah! I can be very hardheaded. And random.
2. I got a haircut less than a week ago. They cut off 2 and 1/2 inches of my hair. I am still not used to it. I’m actually not very satisfied, I might go back to the salon tomorrow or on Monday.
3. I’m in my brother’s room right now, which explains the blue walls in the picture.
4. I just took those pictures… 5 minutes ago.
5. It’s my semestral break right now. 3 and 1/2 weeks of the good life. :) I need this, really. The past semester was nothing short of hard. I am so happy to have it over with. Sadly, my sembreak hasn’t been productive so far. That’s why next week, I will really try my best to make the most of my time by meeting up with my friends and blockmates. I’m excited, really.
6. I haven’t been very active on Tumblr these past months. School’s been extremely busy. Usually, I’d find time to scroll my dashboard and like posts and reblog posts on queue, but it has just been an extremely stressful time, I couldn’t even find time to visit Tumblr. So because it’s sembreak and I’m free… welcome back to my life, Tumblr! <3
7. Just as a typed the number 7, I realized I’ve typed a lot already, and I’m running out of random facts I want to share. I’m getting sleepy. Time check - 11:18 pm. Zzz.
8. I am actually excited for the coming semester. I really am. I know it’s going to be hard because I’m taking up Econ 106 (Mathematical Economics) this coming semster, which I heard is difficult so… gulp. But I’m taking up free electives (like Spanish) and I’ve got a pretty good schedule, so I am staying optimistic. Well, okay, for now maybe I should enjoy my sembreak first.
9. My goal is to finish 4 books this sembreak. I have a stack of unread books in my room, because everytime I go to the bookstore and see a good book, I buy it, even if I know I have no time to read it. So there, I buy and buy and buy, and now they are all accumulated in my bookshelf. I have, like, ten unread books at the moment. So my plan is to finish four books this sembreak. So far, I’ve finished one and already started on my second book. I love reading, really. Some people wouldn’t bother reading during school breaks because they say they’re tired from all the reading from school, but not me. Reading is a big part of me, and I can never let go of it, ever.
10. I am missing a lot of people right now. That is why I am very excited to see some of my high school friends this coming week, because we haven’t gotten together since… high school, which was 1 and 1/2 years ago. I mean, I see them individually once in a while, but we never got together as a group. And we are a riot when we get together, so I am really, really excited. The whole thing isn’t planned out really well yet, but I guess that’s fine. Spontaneity will work it’s magic.
I am also excited to see my blockmates. I mean, yes, I last saw them a week ago, but we talk about everything acads-related then. So we really planned out a day during the sembreak when we would just hang out at one person’s place, watch DVDs, eat and have a great time. I love them to bits. We stuck together since First Year, First Sem so we know each other pretty well now.
Lastly, I miss my cousins a lot. A LOT. They’re the persons I am closest to, aside from my immediate family. We talk about the weirdest topics and do the craziest things. I last saw them during the summer vacation, which was five months ago, so I am really excited to go to the province next week so we can get together again, even just for a few days. I really miss them and I know we will have tons of fun, so I am really really excited. :)
Oh my, I did it! I can’t believe how long this post is. Fact number 11: I can be very talkative. Proven, yes? So there. Off to sleep! ☺ ♥